What you need to know¶
- OpenMEEG compiles with CMake on Mac OS X, Windows 32 & 64, and Linux
- Test suite requires CTest provided with CMake
- OpenMEEG supports parallel processing with OpenMP (option to be enabled in CMake configuration)
- OpenMEEG is faster if you use the Intel MKL libraries
- The source code is hosted on github. Feel free so send us patches.
Compiling OpenMEEG on Linux or Mac OS¶
Step by step commands to be run in the terminal:
git clone https://github.com/openmeeg/openmeeg.git # get the code cd openmeeg # go into the openmeeg directory mkdir build # create a build folder cd build cmake -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release -DBUILD_TESTING=ON .. # configure build with CMake make # build the project make test # test the build
You can replace cmake by ccmake to configure visually your project.
On windows you need to use the CMake GUI.