What is OpenMEEG?¶
- The OpenMEEG software is developed within the Athena project-team at INRIA Sophia-Antipolis.
- It was initiated in 2006 by the Odyssee Project Team (INRIA/ENPC/ENS Ulm).
- OpenMEEG solves forward problems related to Magneto- and Electro-encephalography (MEG and EEG).
- The forward problem uses the symmetric Boundary Element Method (symmetric BEM), providing excellent accuracy (see Publications on OpenMEEG).
The references to be acknowledged are:
- Gramfort A., Papadopoulo T., Olivi E., Clerc M. OpenMEEG: opensource software for quasistatic bioelectromagnetics, BioMedical Engineering OnLine 45:9, 2010
- Kybic J., Clerc M., Abboud T., Faugeras O., Keriven R., Papadopoulo T. A common formalism for the integral formulations of the forward EEG problem. IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging, 24:12-28, 2005. [PDF]